Farewell To The 100 Watt Light Bulb

Daylight systems are the answer to the controversial installed according to EU-determination may be since September 1, 2009 no 100W piston more marketed or sold. Gradually reduced the EU, having regard to the EUP outline directive, the offer of energy skidding by 2016. Because only 5% of the invested energy from the artificial light source is converted into visible light. The remaining 95% fizzle as invisible infrared radiation, which can heat up the rooms. The EU with the light bulb ban saves electricity up to 2020 year 40 billion kilowatt hours, this is equivalent to roughly the performance of four nuclear power plants. Also the lesser-used halogen lamps are no longer desirable and suffer the same fate as now the Gluhlichter 2016. What alternatives remain us then? Energy saving (ESL) need far less power and are therefore more efficient than the incandescent lamps. Sounds plausible to save energy with energy-saving bulbs, but at closer look drawbacks this alternative a number.

As for example the magazine oko Test found out, gets the lights the on and snap off is not good at all. Many pears were unusable after 3,000 cycles. This means that one every year would have to retool the bathroom with the expensive energy-saving bulbs. Furthermore the so-called ESL contain mercury. According to experts, this should be a problem in the budget because you do not come into contact with the ambient air, however, the disposal of the lamp body loaded with other heavy metals is much more expensive.

In the truest sense of the word, the emitted electromagnetic radiation concern many experts, as well as the pale light. Many environmental health professionals call for an introduction of radiation values, as they already exist for PC monitors, for the high-frequency light source. Stiftung Warentest has pointed out very early in your magazine (1/2006) that all tested lamps at a distance of 30 centimeters (bedside table or desk) about the ownership limit for monitors was. According to Austrian consumer magazine that the limits were 2.5 6.5 times exceeded. So quite simply, the consumer faces a dilemma. Stefan Rohrhirs emphasizes natural light systems are the simplest and at the same time the best alternative”Lumena AG, which specializes in natural lighting concepts. We use the light from the Sun and direct natural light, depending on the requirements with different light systems, in the desired rooms.” The simple and equally brilliant Lumitube daylight systems capture the light on the roof and run it with a tube with purest mirrored in the prisoners or poorly-lit rooms. The user then having its own Sun without pressing the light switch. The Parans fiber optic solar lighting is technical. This system lit rooms to 20 square meters and through the glass fibers, it requires less structural measures for the commissioning. in 2008 it received the WWF Carl Mannerfelt price. For large applications, we recommend the installation of a Heliostats. The Heliostats of company Lumena are maintenance – free and trouble-free. This is the best am Potsdamer Platz in Berlin. The Heliostats follow the course of the Sun for nine years now incessantly and without further human intervention and move the daylight in the including the Metro station. Daylight systems are an excellent alternative to meet the objectives of the EU and a resource-saving future. Stefan Rahmani